BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update...x 3?!?

Once upon a time, I received an iPod nano 2G for Christmas. Whoohoo! Unfortunately, it got stolen or lost barely a year later, so I got myself a Nano 3G. You know, that fat squarish one. I secretly hated it to death and wanted to trash it, basically...and last December, finally ordered my dream iPod, a purple iPod Nano 4G with 8GB of storage. But because the new one has only about 1/2 the battery life of the old 3G (darn you, Apple), I ended up rotating between the two. 

I feel like such a rich b**ch to be saying this, but I think I'm going to need a new iPod. AGAIN. Yes, seriously. Both of my current 8GB iPods are actually closer to 7.3 GB, and at the rate I'm going I'll run out of space in a couple of months. I feel like such an ASS, especially because I just compared prices on Amazon and I found that the purple Nano 4G with 16GB actually cost less than what I paid for my purple Nano 4G 8GB. Seriously, I should have gotten the 16GB in the first place......

0 comments: