BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Amorailuv returns!!!

Hello, peeps! Sorry for disappearing off this thing for so long, I've been busy as hell for the past several weeks. Anyhoo, I'm currently camped out in my aunt's apartment in Keelung, Taiwan for three weeks...and I'm returning on the 28th. My daily schedule includes trying to stay cool in Aunt's non-AC'd apartment, slapping at mosquitoes, visiting places, finding amazing things at amazing prices not available anywhere else, pretending to be completely fluent in Mandarin chinese, and pretending to be working on AP Spanish summer work and writing notes for summer reading. Huzzuh =D


In an attempt to organize myself, I'm considering setting up a different blog for music reviews, recommedations, etc. Remarks?

0 comments: