BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

So here's the drill...

Hello, peeps! I'm on vacation still and I'm heading back two days from now, the 28th. Then I have roughly two weeks until school begins. This summer has flown by so fast, I seriously wish it could have gone on longer. In those two weeks, I will hopefully get some more material online, hang out with friends, visit at least one or two colleges if they'll let me and deny the fast-approaching *terror* that is my senior year of high school...

INTRODUCING MY NEW BLOG for music reviews! Yeahhhh, Amorailuv has successfully managed to somewhat organize the chaos that is her online life! *round of applause* So this blog will contain my modest input and opinion on this song and that artist, this genre and that....I just created it today, so I only have an intro post up there. Feel free to check it out and Follow me!

Go to my new blog here <3

0 comments: