BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My first post, and welcome!

Hey, everyone! If you're reading this, you probably came here from Youtube. My username is liveforlife2494, and on my channel I go all out with my little Phantom of the Opera obsession.

Okay, so a little about myself..........

  • My dream (at the moment, it changes) is to become a professional artist.
  • I love music A LOT. I listen to everything but country, rap, some pop and some hardcore metal.
  • My favorite musicals are The Phantom of the Opera (no surprise there), Rent, Hairspray, The Sound of Music and Annie Get Your Gun.
  • I love singing and, hope I'm not bragging, I have a pretty big range. I have yet to actually post covers of songs.
  • Despite your thoughts, I'm actually Asian (*GASP*). I break the Asian stereotypes in lots of ways, and with pride. So back off. =)

0 comments: