BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Celeb Cuties #1

I might as well do this sooner or later. KEEP IN MIND that bc of my total indecisiveness for certain issues, these are not in any particular order, no matter how I arrange them in blog posts. =) Enjoy the eye candy.


Jared Leto

CLICK HERE:
(http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/jared_leto_01.jpg&imgrefurl=http://handson.provocateuse.com/show/jared_leto&usg=__rHU0FBGKYh5B14M9DgRN54aHg-Q=&h=406&w=330&sz=32&hl=en&start=8&tbnid=QOG7Vsyy5-nR7M:&tbnh=124&tbnw=101&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJared%2Bleto%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG )

Compare the two photos, these are of the EXACT same person! Only, in the first one he looks all gothic (utmost apologies for my casual stereotyping) and vampirish, and the second one he looks all cute and cuddly....maybe it's the shirt he's wearing. He's an actor and I think he's really more famous for being the lead singer of 30 SECONDS TO MARS, which punched the music industry to shreds with "The Kill" (ever heard the song that goes "Coooome break me down/bury me, bury me/I am finished with yooouuuu..."? That's the one), and, to a lesser extent, "From Yesterday" and "A Beautiful Lie". I love the band mucho, and of course he's a hottie.

One thing I have to make clear, though, is that a lot of female fans seem to be in love with the band because they're in love with HIM, which is pretty much unavoidable for any girl who has seen him half-naked in the music video for "From Yesterday." The guy has an awesome body. Actually, that's an understatement. I swear, a third of the total comments on Youtube vids of Jared Leto and 30 STM are about how gorgeous he is and what a hottie he'd be in bed and all that infatuated stuff.

From the video:

I have to confess, I also think that he's one of the most gorgeous men ever. BUT, my affection for him and the band goes much deeper than that. He's incredibly charismatic, outrageously funny and from what I've seen, an amazing actor. Plus, of course, his songs go deep (deeeeep) and he isn't afraid to dive into the occasional screaming parts of 30STM's songs. Recorded or live, small audience or huge audience, it doesn't matter to him. Every single member of the band really FEELS the songs and the lyrics....you can tell. So hopefully, I put myself out there as a fan of the band, not just his body.

Another pic of him:

And with the other members of 30 Seconds to Mars:

0 comments: