BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Internet stalkers, here's your chance.

I love to write. I'm working on a vampire novella (NO! IT'S NOT TWILIGHT FANFICTION!!!) and I write poetry also.

I'm still waiting for a REAL snow here where I live. There's been a couple of showers but nothing really lasting. Grr!

I love music so much. I listen to a lot of different artists: Enya, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Secret Garden (original composer of "You Raise Me Up"), Within Temptation............

My favorite color's purple. I also like gothic clothes and vampires. BUT I definitely don't consider myself gothic in looks or personality =)

I currently have 453 songs in my iTunes library.

I have an 3rd Generation iPod nano, but I'm lusting for a 4th generation Nano bc the design is so much better.

0 comments: