BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

"The Lion King" takes over my mind temporarily.

I didn't realize until a few days ago just how much Hans Zimmer's presence lurks in the movie industry. Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Gladiator, Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3.....all the instrumental soundtracks are amazing and 100% Zimmer-certified. Of course, you also have....

THE LION KING.

God, I forgot just how much I LOVED this movie as a kid. And, of course, amazing music. I was kind of pissed when I found out that the original movie soundtrack focuses more on the songs (although all the songs are great) and cuts out A LOT of the good parts of the movie soundtrack. That really ticked me off. But anyway, I love this guy, he's my hero =D


Hoping to get the music for the Simba/Scar battle by searching for the MP3 on this bootleg album:


0 comments: