BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Re: Jared Leto and Co.


How recently did he go blond? Again?? I've gotten so used to seeing pics of him with black hair. Holy cow! ^_^ Back to the days of the "Capricorn (A Brand New Name)" music video. I'm a fan of his band, but apparently I'm a little behind the times.

Update, just in case anybody's been not-following band news like me. 30 STM's been working really hard on their new album, tentatively called "This is War." Includes a song with Kanye West, surprise surprise, and the band also advertised on their Twitter account asking for any nearby fans in their current Los Angeles base to come on down to record crowd sounds. Guess that means yelling your head off in excitement at being that close to the band and those yells being recorded. Album is set for release later this year. Anyone excited? I am =D

0 comments: