BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Read the one below this entry, and then this explanation for it.

I developed a very special bond with a classmate of mine several months ago. He was more than a friend and despite his obstacles, he was very purpose-driven and understanding, but we were not going out because it hadn't progressed there. Due to some mistakes I made, I think our friendship/bond is over for good. And although I wrote an apology, I don't think he'll forgive me this time, because it was one time too many. He thinks that I made him feel inferior on purpose, although I never meant to hurt him at all. We're in the same ____ class and it will be very difficult to keep on going when we're so close to each other. I actually cried a while after--it was almost impossible to handle at that moment. Now all those positive, happy love songs seem to be mocking me. I can't accuse him because it's against my nature. He won't forgive me this time, even though I'm sitting here waiting for him to come back to me.

0 comments: