BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Scheduling in all its Glory and Goriness

So as of right now, this is my schedule for next year's courses:

Creative Writing I and II
Concert Choir
Spanish VI AP
Fashion/Clothing I and II
Lunch
Gym/Health
AP Statistics
English 12 Honors (Senior Seminar)

...and I think I may be eligible for AP English. My guidance counselor was totally wrong when she said I wasn't. But as much as I hate to say it, I might just stay in english 12 honors, because from what I hear, AP is all about grammar and writing. Writing I can deal with, but I basically suck at grammar, so I might drop it. Mom's not gonna be happy.

1 comments:

doppelherzx3 said...

Every English class has honors.
CP vs. Honors = honors has less 'busy' work. More essays are written as well as more complex poems and stories.

Honors vs. AP = virtually nothing besides the fact that AP has little to no fiction/ literature. If you like nonfiction - go for it.