BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Cyclone of School Goes On...

I do not hate school.

No, I do not.

I dislike how cruddy the timing can be at times. I mentioned before how I personally had/have to deal with regular homework, plus the musical this last weekend, plus all the tests they give us right before HSPA's tomorrow, then the HSPA's. All of this crammed into 1 and a half weeks!! Seriously?

But anyway, I'm fairly relaxed for the math HSPA tomorrow, but a little nervous about the English essay. Normally I sail through English like a calm sea (aha! simile! You see that?), but I tend to rush my essay writing until my hand's cramping up insanely in order to write the conclusion and finish in time. So I hope that doesn't happen on Thursday. 

Also, I think my computer might be infected, which is obviously terrible for me. It started acting up and freezing and creating popups and things...It got to the point yesterday where I basically couldn't do ANYTHING on my computer, not even open up a Word Document I'd closed 30 seconds ago! Well, today it's behaving as I use it at present from another computer profile. I have no idea of when this crazyness will end, but I like my computer...a lot...and I really don't want to face my mom's wrath, because this computer isn't terribly old yet. If we have to replace it............

Okay, I'm not even going to go there.

0 comments: