BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Got Cameron's ID?

I've changed my name for this blog to one that I created several months ago. I am now officially Amorailuv. I may or may not go back to my original one....we'll see.

Where did I get Amorailuv from, you ask? It's a combination of the word "love" in three languages: Spanish ("amor"), Chinese ("ai"), and English (a slanged-up spelling of "love"). I came up with this maybe a year and a half ago, but I never did anything big with it, until now.

But anyhoo, back to the purpose of this entry.

My family had a discussion (or rather, me and my brother were educating my mom) about 3-D movies and the difference between regular 3-D movies and I-Max 3-D movies. My brother's also been wanting to watch Avatar for a long time, and I'm faintly curious about it also...

Yes, I know. We're a weird family because none of us have seen Avatar.

Yet.

Depending on several factors, we might hop over to a nearby cinema to watch it tomorrow. Assuming that my homework is done. Which it probably won't be. =(

Ah, well. Worth seeing, anyone? Opinions? Feel free to spam up the comments section!

PS: Happy Valentine's Day! It took me an entry from my friend's blog to remind me I should put that in today's post. 

1 comments:

doppelherzx3 said...

Go see it! And tell me how it is because I haven't seen it.

..I think the last movie I went to was Saw VI. FAIL.