BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh, great. Here we go again.

I feel that I have all these massive gaps in my schoolwork that are frightening me...I can't really go into detail because it would literally traumatize me too much, but long story short, I hope I don't find myself in loads of trouble tomorrow in school for accidentally missing deadlines on stuff that was supposed to be due on Wednesday (our first snow day) or something like that. 

I still have to do Walden. Not just read around 50 pages, but do journal entries AND answer questions AND be prepared for a Socratic Seminar (essentially a graded discussion) tomorrow. I am SO screwed. 

Feel free to yell at me, anybody. I'm such an idiot for an English Honors student, especially with a teacher that is short, dramatic and secretly scares everybody. I know I shouldn't have left it until the last day, especially because I COULD HAVE watched Avatar today....

0 comments: